This year we will be collecting your volunteer information on-line. Yes, we are entering the modern age! Below are the steps you need to follow to ensure we have your proper contact information and to ensure your child’s information will be included in the class list.
1. Go to https://www.yourvolunteers.com/?eid=F73CA54JM68HW92SX2, click “register” at the bottom of the box.
2. In the future you can go to http://www.yourvolunteers.com/vol/ (This will not work for the initial sign up.)
3. You will need to create a username and password.
4. Fill out the fields as they appear. Please enter just one e-mail address per person and one phone number per person. The phone number can be either cell, home or work.
6. Please make sure you add multiple areas of interest. You are not obligated to work on a particular project just because you mark it as an area of interest, but it will ensure you receive information about these events and activities as well as volunteer opporutnities to fill your volunteer hours for the FFO.
Once you have completed the above steps, the FFO has your contact information and can keep you informed of events, happenings and news that the FFO has to share with you over the coming year.